How I can help you
In addition to my professional career,I served on economic development corporations (EDC's) both at the city and county level including assisting in securing one of only two federal grants for rural empowerment zone funding which was created to stem the tide of out-migration. In that capacity, I served as treasurer of both city and county EDC boards. I also actively served on state and national banking committees having the honor to serve as president at both levels.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Finance & Accounting
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Business Operations
- Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Agriculture, Farming, Fishing & Hunting
- Professional & Business Services
- Nonprofit, Public and Professional Organizations
I graduated from North Dakota State University with a B.S. degree in Business Economics. I attended the University of North Dakota graduate school of marketing. I am also a graduate of the Wisconsin Graduate School of Banking.